Mother-Daughter Menstrual Cycle Class
A class for girls age 9-12 and their moms or female relatives.
The focus of the class is on puberty, periods and the menstrual cycle, and self care. Girls gain confidence and respect for their bodies and a safe space to ask questions. Mothers get support from other women and the language to support their daughters.
Just yesterday your daughter was a little girl playing with sidewalk chalk outside.
But now, you’ve blinked and you can see signs that she’s changing and growing into a beautiful young woman!
In the Mother-Daughter Menstrual Cycle Class from Beldam Womancare, women and girls gather to support each other in the transition from girlhood to womanhood.
Girls learn about:
● Female anatomy
● Puberty and the physical, mental, and emotional changes that occur
● The menstrual cycle, periods, and ovulation
● What’s healthy and what’s not
Girls who attend the class gain:
● Confidence and assurance that what they’re going through is normal.
● A safe place to express their thoughts, feelings, and questions.
● An understanding of how the menstrual cycle actually works.
● An understanding that their bodies are sacred mirrors of the natural world.
● Resources and tips for staying healthy and enjoying the transition to womanhood
Cost: $35 per child per session
Saturday, Sept. 18 | 6 - 7:30 pm
Saturday, Dec. 4 | 6 - 7:30 pm
Attend one class or all of them! Different material is covered in each class but the classes can stand alone too.
Location for all classes:
Wellmind Coffee (Classes occur after hours)
2300 Highland Village Rd Building 9
Highland Village, TX 75077